Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Big 2-6


In one week I will be turning 26, and I’m starting to feel OLD , I mean older. As I reflect on the frustrations, joys, and blessings of the past year it’s time for me to update my bucket list. I accomplished many of the personal goals I set for 25:

I paid off all my debt and student loans
I’m financially stable
I finally got my driver’s license!

As I begin an amazing journey in the Air Force I’ve decided to include some professional goals for the upcoming year.

So here it is:

My Fabulous 26-year-old Bucket List:

1. Count my blessings
2. Be a loving daughter, auntie, girlfriend, friend
3. Start a Thrift Savings Plan
4. Buy a new car
5. Run a 5k, 10k marathon
6. Finish my CDC’s ASAP
7. Embrace a healthier lifestyle
8. Learn everything I can about my job
9. Enjoy great friends, wine, food
10. Get a Master’s in International Relations, 2 years
11. Take time to reflect in nature
12. Nurture my mind, body, spirit
13. Learn conversational German
14. Never forget my passion of writing
15. Visit the ancient ruins in Greece
16. Run at least 3 times a week
17. TRAVEL, TRAVEL, TRAVEL
18. Try something new and spontaneous
19. Update this BLOG
20. Plan a Caribbean getaway!
21. Keep in touch with the ones I love
22. Drink sangria in Spain, cappuccinos in Italy
23. Volunteer, get involved in the community
24. Be more SPIRITUALLY inclined
25. Soak up the sun, somewhere in the Mediterranean
26. Smile every day, laugh until it hurts

No comments:

Post a Comment