Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Reply: Help Me!!!!

OMFG, Eden. Are you ok??? I am soo deeply worried about your situation. I will send you the money as soon as possible. How could something like this happen. Did you fight back? I would have jump kicked those slimy scumbags in the face and suckerpunched them in the stomach. Did you get a chance to report this to the police, maybe they could have helped. Why didn't you call me oh wait, nvm, the telephone lines got dc. Was there a catastrophic storm in London? If so, I hope you are ok. I am sending the 1,200 pounds asap, but what is that amount in US dollars. I guess I will google it, since you are upset. Get some rest and be assured your dear sister will help you in your dire time of need. Afterall, that is what family is for.

Well Wishes,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment